Kainuu Trail Hossa National Park (Finland) 29.6.2024 – Terms of the cancellations and changes
Participation fee = participation fee to the event´s contest (running distance) in that registration period when participant has made the registration.
Additional services (for ex. event products or meals) are not calculated in the participation fee. Organizer must reserve the additional services for the participant in advance and that is why we cannot return the costs of the additional services back to the participant in the situation of cancellation. Furthermore if the participant has orded for ex. Some event product like t-shirt, we are of course able to send this product to the participant via postal services (participant pays the postal fee).
If the participation is cancelled until 30.4.2024 we will return the participation fee to the participant. We will charge office fee 10 €.
If the participation is cancelled after 30.4.2024, we will return 50 % of the participation fee if the doctor's statement or other similar document/reason is provided.
If the participant cancels the participation and has paid the participation fee with exercise benefits we are unable to return the participation fees because of the rules of the Finnish Tax Administration.
Participant can shift the participation (participation fee+additional services) to other person. It is participant responsibility to inform the new participant´s runner´s information into our office email@example.com. The participant must also take care of invoicing of the participation from the new participant. The additional services ordered in advance cannot be cancelled or changed. In the situation of shifting the participation to other person we will charge office fee 10 € and the invoice will be sended to the participants email address.
Participant can move the participation (only the participation fee – not additional services) to the next year´s event. It is participant´s responsibility to make registration to firstname.lastname@example.org for next year´s event when the registration to the event has started. In this situation of moving the participation to the next year the Kainuu Trail will not automatically make the registration for next year. If the next year´s participation fee is on the participant´s registration time more expensive than last year we will charge the subtotal. If the next year´s participation fee is on the participant´s registration time lower than last year we will not return the subtotal. In the situation of moving the participation to the next year we will charge office fee 10 €. Invoice will be sended to the participants email address.
Changing the contest (running distance) is possible until 16.6.2024 with following terms:
- If the participant changes from more expensive contest to the cheaper contest we will not return the subtotal and we will charge 10 € office fee.
- If the participant changes from cheaper contest to the more expensive contest we will charge the subtotal and charge 10 € office fee. The calculation of the subtotal is based on the participation fees of the registration period where the participant has originally registered for the event.
After 16.6.2024 the changing of contest is not possible, because we already have ordered the competition material for the participant.
- Other changes made until 16.6.2024 to the runner´s information are free of cost. Changes must be sended via email to email@example.com.
- Other changes made after 16.6.2024 we will charge office fee 10 €. Invoicing by email.
- New orders of the additional services (event products and meals) after the participant´s registration can be made with pre-order price if the order is made until the service´s order deadline day. Additional services are invoiced via email.
Transfer or cancellation of an event
- If the event has to be transferred (in to the new organizing dates) due to bad conditions or emergency (Force Majeure) the all already paid participations will be automatically transferred into the new organizing dates of the event.
- If the event has to be transferred (in to the new organizing dates) due to bad conditions or emergency (Force Majeure) and if the participant then cancels the registration, we will return 50% of the paid participation fee to the participant.
- If the event has to be cancelled due to bad conditions or emergency (Force Majeure) and if the participant then cancels the registration, we will return 50% of the paid participation fee to the participant.